Ik wil alles weten over
- Beleid, Wet- & Regelgeving
- Brainport Healthy Living Lab
- Business modelling & Business cases
- Domotica & Robotica
- eHealth & ICT
- Events & Competities
- Financiering & Incubatie
- Living Labs & Cliëntparticipatie
- Onderwijs & Onderzoek
- Preventie & Gezondheidsbevordering
- Sociale innovatie
- Subsidieprogramma’s & Projecten
- Webportals & Diensten op afstand
- Wonen & Zelfstandig wonen
- Zelfmanagement & Blended care
- Over ons
Society is changing. People are becoming increasingly older and want to be self-reliant for as long as possible. The demand for high-quality, efficient and affordable healthcare is growing. Technology is making it possible for us to develop innovative eHealth-concepts that give people control over their own health, improves quality of life and makes healthcare more affordable.
That is exactly what the cooperative ‘Slimmer Leven 2020’ has committed itself to: encouraging and developing technological innovations that intelligently react to the current challenges and changes that face our society. ‘Slimmer Leven 2020’ acts as a strong force in this, and thanks to the expertise of the members of the cooperative the region is leading when it comes to smart applications in healthcare, housing and well-being.
Shared ambitions in eHealth
Within the cooperative there is a strong collaboration between healthcare organizations, professional networks, housing corporations, health insurance companies, businesses, knowledge institutions, governments, and end-users. Currently, there are almost 80 organizations affiliated with the cooperative. An overview of our members can be found here >>
Power of collaboration
The power of the cooperative is mainly because of its cross-over collaboration. Together the members of ‘Slimmer Leven 2020’ strive towards:
- Awareness surrounding the possibilities of eHealth, for all parties and stakeholders involved;
- Initiating test projects that facilitate and/or accelerate the practical implementation of eHealth-applications;
- Creating knowledge networks and the (digital) infrastructure that makes eHealth-applications possible;
- Placing the themes surrounding eHealth high on the (political, policy) agenda.
Control over own health
‘Slimmer Leven 2020’ aims to strengthen the control citizens have over their own health, by using eHealth-applications that help patients to become more self-caring during various (chronic) illnesses and to stimulate behavioral change among both citizens and healthcare professionals. Take for example internet platforms like the ShareCare Zorgsite, Zorg voor Elkaar, and WeHelpen.nl. Also the ‘Persoonlijk Gezondheidsdossier (PGD)’ (Personal Health Record; in English) is a technological solution which gives people insight in the healthcare they receive, and so gives them more control over their own health. And with mobile apps, such as Duimpjes and CQ Live, people can create communities and support each other with living longer self-sufficiently. The end goal is coming to a successful large-scale implementation of eHealth-applications within healthcare and in peoples’ homes.